Comprehensive Feng Shui Training
In home and work environments, harmony and balance are critical for mind and body wellness. Understanding and implementing feng shui practices is the gateway to this harmony. Being able to harness the core energies of feng shui is an asset that few possess.
At Feng Shui Designs, Inc., we believe it is within your power to understand these concepts and harness them in a way that’s beneficial to yourself and others. We’re pleased to be a nationwide leader in feng shui training, offering a comprehensive platform for learning that enables our students to achieve success.
Feng Shui Practitioner Certification
In 1993, the ChinaStudies – Feng Shui Designs Learning Center offered one of the first feng shui Training Programs in the USA. Since that time, founders and instructors Helen and James Jay have trained hundreds of successful professional consultants.
We invite you to become one of the most highly-trained professionals in this exciting field by receiving your professional Feng Shui Certification from us. Our feng shui training will consist of both online and onsite training sessions, and is designed for those interested in creating a professional feng shui practice. As each day of the course flows by, you will experience hands-on learning in the field, as well as an extensive program of classroom instruction. An informative multimedia presentation will be presented, helping students maintain optimum retention of the material. Helen and James focus their instruction on advanced techniques of qi flow enhancement and guide participants in diagnosing and solving a multitude of design problems, ranking them amongst the best teachers in the United States and around the world.
Course Outlines and Training
The following are just some of the Feng Shui subjects we will cover in both the online and onsite classes:
- The Basics of BTB Feng Shui
- Compass and Landform Applications
- Diagnosing Floor Plans Accurately
- Applying the Five Element Theory
- ABC’s of Conducting a Professional Feng Shui Consultation
- Effective use of the Lo Shu Magic Square
- How to Gain Precise Guidance from the I-Ching
- How to Dowse Unseen Energies
- Effective Interior and Exterior Space Clearing Methods
- BTB meditations to Enhance Personal Qi
- Transcendental Solutions for Effective Change
- Secret Cures for the Most Dramatic Results
- Accurately Diagnose Hidden Problems
- 3 Steps to Creating a Successful Feng Shui Practice
- To Develop Your Intuition as an Effective Feng Shui Tool
- Understanding Feng Shui’s Universal Topics
A special module will also be presented on the marketing and development of your feng shui practice. In addition, you will be given valuable resources for buying feng shui cures and solutions wholesale. Each participant will be taught effective internet marketing for their new career and given a free listing in our Practitioner Directory.
Dec 2-6, 2016 Sacramento, CA
- Feb 24-28, 2017 Phoenix, AZ
- April 21-25, 2017 Las Vegas, NV
- June 23-27, 2017 Miami, FL
- Aug 25-29, 2017 Seattle, WA
- Oct 6-10, 2017 San Diego, CA
- Dec 8-12, 2017 Sacramento, CA
Classes will begin each morning at 9:30am and end at 5:00pm. Class will end at 3:30 on last day of course.
Course tuition is $1,800.00. A $297 nonrefundable deposit secures placement in the course. Credit card registration can be made by phone, fax or e-mail. Save $300. Register 30 days before class begins. Only $1500!
“Interior Design with Feng Shui by Sarah Rossbach” and “Feng Shui for Dummies” by David Kennedy is required reading prior to class. Each student should have a copy of the “Book of Changes” (I-Ching) by Hua Ching Ni. All are available at local bookstores or through Feng Shui Designs Inc./ChinaStudies in conjunction with Amazon.com.