To reap the full benefits of Feng Shui, you must Feng Shui your entire house. From the living room to the bedrooms to the bathrooms, how the energy flows throughout your home is important if you want success in every area of the Feng Shui Bagua. This energy should be positive in every room and be given a clear path to flow throughout your living space. But, right now we want to talk about how crucial it is to enhance the energy in the room that pertains to love. That’s right: your bedroom.
You may be wondering how to begin. Although you do not need Feng Shui certification to add positive chi to your bedroom, know that Feng Shui Designs, Inc. does offer professional training onsite and online.
First, it’s important to note that the placement of your bed is crucial to successfully Feng Shui your bedroom to attract love, as well as for better sleep. If you run into a bed positioning issue—like the shape, size or location of your room—don’t give up! Keep trying, or call in an expert with Feng Shui certification. Here are some simple tips to Feng Shui your bedroom for love and romance:
- Place bed in an ideal spot: In Feng Shui, the ideal spot for your bed is in what’s called “commanding position.” This is an area that’s furthest from the door but not in line with it; you want to see out the door, but not face directly out. Likewise, avoid lining up the bed with any doorway—including closets, the patio or the bathroom—and make sure all have doors to block out visual noise.
- Strong head support: Having a solid wall or headboard behind your bed provides a protective energy. You also want to keep the energy around your bed, which means you should avoid placing the bed with a window at the head.
- Leave the space below the bed open: You want positive energy to flow throughout the room, so keep the space under your bed clear. Any clutter or storage will block the flow.
- Choose a bedroom at the back: A bedroom located in the back half of the house, away from the street, offers security and is often less noisy. Privacy is needed for romance, and you’ll likely get it with a back bedroom.
- Steer clear of walls with plumbing: It’s hard to be romantic when you can hear water running through pipes in the wall where your bed is placed. Things like toilets flushing, the shower draining or the washing machine cycling can kill the mood. For balanced love energy, your bed should not share a wall with a toilet or drain pipes.
- Keep the home office separate: In Feng Shui, the areas for romance and work are always kept separate. Work can represent stress and less relaxation. You don’t want this negative energy to interfere with your love life, so don’t allow your bedroom to be a workspace.
Do you want to enhance your Feng Shui knowledge and abilities to create a beautiful and well-balanced living space? Look no further than Feng Shui Designs, Inc. for your Feng Shui certification. Contact us about how you can benefit from our onsite or online training courses!
Categorised in: Feng Shui Your Bedroom
This post was written by admin