As you may know, there are nine different areas that make up the Feng Shui Bagua map, but that does not mean they all go their own separate ways after they’re identified. While you might discover you need to work on improving one or more of these areas, all areas identified by the Bagua ultimately come together to promote energies of peace, harmony, heath and more. Properly balanced energy, also called chi or qi, needs to flow throughout your home or office without negative barriers. Signing up for online Feng Shui training through Feng Shui Designs, Inc. will help you attract good energies.
It’s this negative energy that has some people looking for ways to make their living space more inviting—for example, by bringing in energy for wealth. Here are six secrets to bring money into your life using the art of Feng Shui:
- Create a strong front door: The main front door to your home is where the chi starts before flowing throughout a living space to balance energy. Hence, it’s called the Mouth of Chi. The front door needs to have strong energy to be able to attract wealth chi; otherwise, a door blocked by negative energy means blocked opportunity. To protect your door, display Feng Shui symbols for protection and good luck.
- Feng Shui your money area: Use the Bagua map to locate the money area and wealth corners in your home, then plan to declutter and care for it. For wealth areas that are in less than ideal locations (like the bathroom) or partially missing from the Bagua, do what you can to cure the problem.
- Use plants: Placing good fortune plants on either side of your main front door can enhance your Feng Shui wealth possibilities. Don’t use too many plants, as this will clutter the wealth chi. You might want to put a lucky plant inside your wealth area as well.
- Use water fountains: Fountains are powerful in Feng Shui. They attract wealth energy and create a relaxing environment, which in turn promotes a positive energy flow. Water images are also good heath symbols.
- Display citrine quartz crystal: Natural citrine crystals, also called the Merchant’s Stone, are wealth activating and welcomes in prosperity. Place citrine in the wealth corner of your home or on top potted plant soil for money luck.
- Create a personal wealth vase: A wealth vase is a traditional Feng Shui wealth cure used to attract good luck, fortune and wealth, and strengthens the flow of wealth chi. Take a vase with a lid and fill it with items that are precious to you, then place it in your home or office.
Feng Shui energy is something that is always around us. Whether you are aware of it or have recently discovered its power, now is the time to create a harmonized space with positive balanced energy. Wealth is only one area identified by the Bagua—let us help you understand it all. Contact us at Feng Shui Designs, Inc. for more information about getting started with our online Feng Shui training classes!
Categorised in: Bring Money Into Your Life Using Feng Shui